Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Job Sites in India

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Top 10 Job Sites in India

When it comes to recruitments,Internet is fast replacing the job supplements in print media as a preferred tool. We list here the top 10 job portal sites in India.

1. Naukri - www.naukri.com
    It has one of the most comprehensive job searches and a plethora of opportunities.Clean interface provides excellent results across all categories. It also offers resume building services and resume flash through web based and sms alerts.

2. Monster India - www.monsterindia.com
    Monster is a flagship brand of Monster Worldwide,Inc having the main objective to enable the job seekers find out about job/career avenue.

3. Times Jobs - www.timesjobs.com
    The site contains all types of jobs and helps individuals to find out job of his/her choice.It also offers a seperate portal for jobs in Middle East.

4. Shine - www.shine.com
    Shine focuses on matching job opportunities with the applicant's unique skills and provides a salary benchmarking tool too.

5.ClickJobs - www.clickjobs.com
    The site allows to keep some of your information confidential if you desire. If a potential employer is interested to view your full profile,you will be directly contacted via email.

6 & 7.Freshersworld/Vfreshers - www.freshersworld.com & www.vfreshers.com
    These portals cater the jobs for freshers in India. They feature sectionjs such as Hot jobs,Govt/Technical jobs,Defence jobs,IT jobs,Careers,Company List and Interview tips.

8. Bixee - www.bixee.com
    Bixee is one of Asia's largest hybrid job portals with about 1.5 milion active jobs at any point of time.It filters and displays the most innovative jobs in user friendly manner.

9. Careerjet - www.careerjet.co.in
    Careerjet is a job search engine which maps the huge seletion of job offerings available on the Internet. Users can query this database and save themselves the trouble of visiting each company's site individually.

10. CareerAge - www.careerage.com
    It is regarded as one of the most comprehensive job portals in India,which help students as well as the career builders by providing detailed information on various career options.
    techforum4u.com Member!!

Re: Top 10 Job Sites in India

Thank you friend your are suggest very good sites for jobs. I want to suggest new sites
    1.Durgajobs- www.durgajobs.com : These is very useful job site. It having jobs with city option, job category also, it provide the job information about bank job govt. jobs etc. Overall it is very good site.

2.Chetanasforum: www.chetanasforum.com : This is also good site for job seekers.

Blog Entries

Very true kbelly...

Chetnasforum is really good! Also,i would suggest for job zone on www.mywbut.com! I find that very impressive.

Also try www.recruitment4u.com for openings in Govt jobs in India!
    techforum4u.com Member!!

thanks for sharing this nice sites. i really like it.

Thanks for your nice information.

I Know one of website which is best for job
    techforum4u.com Member!!

You missed TalentPool.asia. I like it more for its appearance and features.
    techforum4u.com Member!!

I am just using the Monster and Naukri job portals, Thanks for your share.
    techforum4u.com Member!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast